Centre of assisted reproduction
What is infertility? From what should inspection start? According to the statistical data at the healthy woman wishing to give a birth to the child, pregnancy comes in 75% within six months and in 90% within a year of regular sexual life (data American Fertility Society, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)).
Matrimony is considered infertile if at regular sexual life and lack of contraception pregnancy doesn't come during 1 year and more. If you faced with an infertility's problem, you need to make an appointment with the doctor - specialist in infertility. Advanced booking of an appointment to our doctor-reproductologists by telephone numbers:
+375 17 2678733
+375 17 2370675
+375 17 2376404
+375 29 3339913
At present time the infertility's problem in our country is very actual and stream of patients are very big. Therefore it is necessary to register 2 weeks - a month in advance. If you have already registered at first-referral, you have time for carrying out preliminary examination. At first-referral it is desirable (but it isn't obligatory) to have results of this examination.
The recommended list of the first stage of examination at infertility.
1. Complex examination on urogenital infections (chlamydia, urea-, a mycoplasma, smear on flora + bacterial plating with determination of sensitivity to antibiotics) (to both spouses).
2. Smear on cytology + a colposcopy (to wife).
3. Blood test on hormones: FSG, LG – for 2-5 day of micro cycle, prolactin, TTG, T4, antibodies to TG, antibodies to TPO, a cortisol, testosterone, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, DGEA-sulphate (for 2-5 day of micro cycle) (to wife).
4. Blood test on estradiol and a progesterone at 7-10 and at 20-24 days of a menstrual cycle (to wife).
5. Blood test on chlamydia, toxoplasmosis, German measles, herpes, TsMV (to wife).
6. US of thyroid gland (to wife).
7. US of mammary glands (to wife).
8. US of organs of small pelvis (to wife).
9. It is desirable (but at this stage it isn't obligatory) - a hysterosalpingography (at absence in the anamnesis of gonorrhoea, clamidiosis) or laparoscopy (if it was carried out) (to wife).
10. Spermogram to husband. This examination can be passed previously both in a place of residence and in our Center.
+375 (17) 237-06-75
+375 (17) 267-87-33
+375 (17) 237-64-04
Filimonova 53, level 5 Minsk 220114, Republic of BelarusRoad map