Centre of assisted reproduction
Do you have a English speaking doctors and staff? We do not know russian language. What...Show answer
Hello, our family wish to have a child, but because of some difficulties it is complicated....Show answer
Hi How much is the IFV EGG donation cost ? I'm frome United States thxShow answer
Greeting doctor I'm case of Azospermia my wife is normal what are the available programs Best...Show answer
What is infertility? From what should inspection start? According to the statistical data at the healthy woman wishing to give a birth to the child, pregnancy comes in 75% within six months and in 90% within a year of regular sexual life (data American Fertility Society, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)).
If you faced with an infertility's problem, you need to make an appointment with the doctor - specialist in infertility. Advanced booking of an appointment to our doctor-reproductologists by telephone numbers:
+375 17 2678733
+375 17 2370675
+375 17 2376404
+375 29 3339913
At present time the infertility's problem in our country is very actual and stream of patients are very big. Therefore it is necessary to register 2 weeks - a month in advance. If you have already registered at first-referral, you have time for carrying out preliminary examination. At first-referral it is desirable (but it isn't obligatory) to have results of this examination.
The recommended list of the first stage of examination at infertility.
1. Complex examination on urogenital infections (chlamydia, urea-, a mycoplasma, smear on flora + bacterial plating with determination of sensitivity to antibiotics) (to both spouses).
2. Smear on cytology + a colposcopy (to wife).
3. Blood test on hormones: FSG, LG – on 2-5 day of a menstrual cycle, prolactin, TTG, T4, antibodies to TG, antibodies to TPO, a cortisol, testosterone, 17-hydroxyprogesterone, DGEA-sulphate (2-5 day of a menstrual cycle) (to wife).
4. Blood test on estradiol and a progesterone at 7-10 and at 20-24 days of a menstrual cycle (to wife).
5. Blood test on chlamydia, toxoplasmosis, German measles, herpes, TsMV (to wife).
6. US of thyroid gland (to wife).
7. US of mammary glands (to wife).
8. US of organs of small pelvis (to wife).
9. It is desirable (but at this stage it isn't obligatory) - a hysterosalpingography (at absence in the anamnesis of gonorrhoea, clamidiosis) or laparoscopy (if it was carried out) (to wife).
10. Spermogram to husband. This examination can be passed previously both in a place of residence and in our Center.
+375 (17) 361-06-75
+375 (17) 272-87-33
+375 (17) 397-64-04
Filimonova 53, level 5 Minsk 220114, Republic of BelarusRoad map