Biologist. Candidate of Biology. Molecular geneticist, specialization – PGD
- 2001—2006 Belarusian State University, Biological Faculty, Genetics Department.
- 2006—2009 Republican scientific and practical center "Mother and Child", postgraduate study (specialization - molecular genetics). Dissertation research is on the subject "The Molecular and Genetic Characteristic of Phenylketonuria in Belarus".
- 2009—2012 Republican scientific and practical center "Mother and Child", laboratory of molecular and genetic, cytogenetic and morphological researches, research worker.
- 2012 to the present time ODO "Belivpul", the Center of an auxiliary reproduction of "Embrio", biologist (geneticist). Study and training courses:
- 2011 "Pre-implantation genetic screening by FISH method", "Pre-implantation genetic diagnostics by FISH method for carriers of structural chromosomal reorganizations", International Center of Reproductive Medicine (St. Petersburg, Russian Federation).
- 2012 "Pre-implantation genetic diagnostics", "FISH Method", Institute of Genetics and Reproduction (Chicago, the USA) the Member of the Russian Association of the Reproduction of the Person (RARP) and the European Association of the Reproduction of the Person and Embryology (ESHRE). Academic degree: Candidate of Biology (specialization: molecular genetics).