Specializations: obstetrics and gynaecology, the obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest qualification category, general length of service is 36 years.
Education and working experience
- 1976—1982 Arkhangelsk State Medical University
- 1980—1982 a nurse at regional hospital of IMT in Arkhangelsk
- 1982—1983 Internship on obstetrics and gynecology on the basis of Northern central pool-type hospital of N. A. Semashko (qualification of the obstetrician-gynecologist was given).
- 1983—1984 In connection with the termination of internship he was transfered to the gynecology department of Northern central basin hospital of N. A. Semashko as an obstetrician-gynecologist.
- 1984—1985 an obstetrician-gynecologist at antenatal clinic in Minsk
- 1985—1988 an obstetrician-gynecologist at Women Hospital in Minsk
- 1988—1988 a junior research officer of obstetrics and gynecology's group of patholody's laboratory of children's age at the department of radiative medicine, SRI of radiative medicine
— a junior research officer of obstetrics and gynecology's group at the department of radiative medicine, SRI of radiative medicine
— a junior research officer of laboratory of a neurohumoral homeostasis
- 1988—1991 an obstetrician-gynecologist at Women Hospital in Minsk
- 1991—1994 an operating obstetrician-gynecologist at Women Hospital in Minsk
- 1994—2002 a manager at the department of endoscopic surgery at Women Hospital in Minsk
- 2002—2004 a branch manager – an obstetrician-gynecologist in charged department of endoscopic surgery at Local Women Hospital (renamed Women Hospital in Minsk on 05.08.2004).
- 2004—2005 a manager of surgery department of the Joint Belarusian-American venture LLC "Ekomedservice-Invest"
- 2005—2005 an obstetrician-gynecologist SAR «Anysan»
- 2005—2008 a director SAR «Anysan»
- 2008 — to the present an obstetrician-gynecologist at Centre of Assisted Reproduction "Embryo"
The main direction of activity — a medical laparoscopy:
- a dissection of commissures for the purpose of recovery of anatomy of bodies of a small pelvis (restoration of permeability of uterine tubes, mobilization of a uterus, ovariolysis).
- operations at cystous formation for ovaries
- organ-preserving operations at myoma of an uterus
- surgical treatment of genital endometriosis
- operations for uterine tubes
- amputation of an uterus
Operations are performed with a use of the up-to-date equipment - an ultrasonic scalpel. This equipment significantly differs from a traditional scalpel - the instrument using energy of ultrasound makes a bloodless dissection of tissues that allows the surgeon to perform high-tech operations. At the expense of it keeps safety of a patient and a surgeon due to impact on tissues only of ultrasonic vibration of working part of the tool.