Centre of assisted reproduction
Do you have a English speaking doctors and staff? We do not know russian language. What...Show answer
Hello, our family wish to have a child, but because of some difficulties it is complicated....Show answer
Hi How much is the IFV EGG donation cost ? I'm frome United States thxShow answer
Greeting doctor I'm case of Azospermia my wife is normal what are the available programs Best...Show answer
1991-1996-“M.Tank” Belarussian State University of Pedagogy, faculty of natural sciences, specialty –biology and chemistry (honored diploma).
1996-1997- -“M.Tank” Belarussian State University of Pedagogy Belarussian, master’s degree in biology.
1997-2000-phd candidate, specialty-genetics.
2000-2002- Research Clinical Institute of Radiation Medicine and Endocrinology, molecular biology department, laboratory of radiation cytogenetics, (scientifis assistant).
2000-present day- Center of assisted reproduction “Embryo” (embryologist)
Degree in science:
- Candidate of biological science (speciality 03.00.15- genetics and 03.00.14-anthropology). Subject of dissertation : “Anthropogenetical status of people with the 1st type diabetes mellitus, who live in the conditions of the diverse anthropogenic load”.
Practical training and study:
- Studied at the working place as an embryologist in the Center of Assisted Reproduction “Embryo”on the course of “ IVF and Assisted Reproduction Technologies” .
- Had her practical training in the International Center of Reproductive Medicine, Saint-Petersburg( affiliate of the Reproductive Genetics Institute in Chicago - RGI) on the course of “Assisted Reproductive Technologies”.
- Member of Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR) and European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE). She participates in lnational and international scientific-practical conferences.
- Author of numerous articles and scientific works on the diabetes mellitus genetics and human reproduction.
- Winner of The Government Prize of the Republic of Belarus in the field of Science.